SIRC Implementation Research Development Workshop (IRDW)
Free to Attend!
Please sign up by December 19, 2014 to attend the January 2, 2015 IRDW for SIRC members.
Working on a grant proposal? Trying to figure out what to do with feedback from reviewers?
Struggling to move an implementation project forward? Interested in receiving feedback from a senior colleague in the field?
- The IRDW is an opportunity to get feedback from a range of implementation researchers on your project in development.
- Dr. Gregory Aarons, our invited expert, will be attending the workshop to provide feedback on presenters’ projects.
- Presentations for the iRDW are on works-in-development where feedback can (a) have a helpful and substantial impact on the developing project or proposal and (b) lead to a useful discussion of cutting-edge issues in implementation research.
- Please consider attending even if you do not have a project to present. Previous attendees have found that these facilitated discussions improve their implementation science grant development knowledge.
- Dr. Rinad Beidas will be presenting an R01 proposal for the group to discuss. We have room for one more presenter!
The workshop will take place from 12 – 2pm Pacific/3 -5 pm Eastern.
Signing up involves selecting one of three options including:
1) I cannot attend unless I present,
2) I want to present but I will attend in any event,
3) I prefer not to present but I will if necessary,
and will involve submitting a 100-word summary of your project based on your above selection. All SPG members are welcome to register for the IRDW.
Sign up through a brief survey here.