The Established Investigators Network of Expertise (NoE) includes:
- Researchers with a track record of experience in D&I (approximately 10 years), evidenced by publications on D&I, grants on D&I, and/or who run a large D&I center/initiative
- Experience in D&I research is inclusive of dissemination & implementation science and related fields, such as community-based participatory research, community psychology, program evaluation, quality improvement in healthcare, health equity research, and health services research.
What do NoE members do?
All members of the research NoEs provide mentorship to implementation scientists earlier in their D&I career, and/or volunteer with SIRC’s various initiatives (e.g., hosting a webinar/office hour, providing mentorship, participating in Implementation Development Workshops).
How do I apply to the NoE?
- You may apply to the Established Investigator NoE through a annual application sent out via the SIRC listserv.
- Apply using this link
- Applications will be due in September/October each year.
- There are two deadlines for the NoE applications this year (2022). For those who want to participate in the IDW, we have an early deadline of August 8th. For all other applicants, the deadline is 5pm PT Monday, October 31st.
- In the application, you will be asked for the following to determine your qualifications:
- Your CV
- Responses to the following questions:
- How has dissemination and implementation influenced your thinking about research to date? (one paragraph)
- How are you willing to participate as an active member of the Established Investigator NoE? (check all that apply)
- You must be a SIRC member to participate in the NoE. See below for instructions on how to join SIRC.*
*Benefits for becoming a member of SIRC and information on how to join can be found here: https://societyforimplementationresearchcollaboration.org/sirc-membership/.
|Last Name||First Name||Affiliation|
|Aarons||Gregory||University of California San Diego ACTRI Dissemination and Implementation Science Center|
|Aron||David||US Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Atkins||Marc||University of Illinois at Chicago|
|Barwick||Melanie||University of Toronto|
|Becan||Jennifer||Texas Christian University, Institute of Behavioral Research|
|Beidas||Rinad||University of Pennsylvania|
|Brookman-Frazee||Lauren||University of California San Diego ACTRI Dissemination and Implementation Science Center|
|Chambers||David||National Cancer Institute|
|Comtois||Kate||University of Washington|
|Cooper||Brittany||Washington State University|
|Creed||Torrey||University of Pennsylvania|
|Damschroder||Laura||US Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Dearing||James||Michigan State University|
|Drahota||Amy||San Diego State University|
|Elwy||A. Rani||Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Alpert Medical School of Brown University|
|Estabrooks||Paul||University of Nebraska Medical Center|
|Fernandez||Maria E.||University of Texas|
|Ford||James||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Frazier||Stacy||Florida International University|
|Garcia||Antonio||University of Kentucky College of Social Work|
|Hallgren||Kevin||University of Washington|
|Hamilton||Alison||US Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Harned||Melanie||VA Puget Sound Health Care System & University of Washington|
|Hawley||Kristin||University of Missouri|
|Kerns||Suzanne||Kempe Center, University of Colorado - Anschutz|
|Kolko||David||University of Pittsburgh|
|Landes||Sara||University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System|
|Landsverk||John||Oregon Social Learning Center|
|Locke||Jill||Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Co-Director SMART Center|
|Lyon||Aaron||University of Washington|
|Mandell||David||University of Pennsylvania|
|McLeod||Bryce||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Naoom||Sandra||University of North Carolina|
|Powell||Byron||Brown School, Washington University in St. Louis|
|Pullmann||Michael||University of Washington|
|Saldana||Lisa||Oregon Social Learning Center|
|Sanetti||Lisa||University of Connecticut|
|Schoenwald||Sonja||Oregon Social Learning Center|
|Smith||JD||Department of Population Health Sciences, Division of Health System Innovation and Research, University of Utah Spencer Fox Eccles School of Medicine|
|Solberg||Leif||HealthPartners Institute for Education and Research|
|Southam-Gerow||Michael||Virginia Commonwealth University|
|Sprang||Ginny||University of Kentucky|
|Stadnick||Nicole||University of California San Diego ACTRI Dissemination and Implementation Science Center|
|Stanick||Cameo||Hathaway-Sycamores Child and Family Services|
|Taylor||Casey||University of Maryland|
|Willging||Cathleen||Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation|