The health and safety of our in-person SIRC 2022 participants remains our highest priority. We anticipate approximately 500 attendees at the conference. SIRC has established health and safety protocols to minimize the risk of COVID-19 and its variants.
Here is what you should know:
- All attendees at SIRC 2022 will be required to provide verification of full COVID-19 vaccination. We have partnered with Bindle, a secure and free app, to verify proof of vaccination or negative test result using your mobile device. See below for Bindle instructions.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask indoors at all times, unless while eating, regardless of vaccination status. We encourage you to take outdoor “mask breaks” as needed in the beautiful southern California weather.
Please follow the 3 easy steps below to download the Bindle app and create an Entry Pass in 10 minutes or less. An Entry Pass is an easy way to prove your health status without sharing private information. You must show your Entry Pass at registration to enter the conference. We will have assistance at registration if you encounter difficulties creating your entry pass.
- Step One: Download the free Bindle app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or search “My Bindle” and download onto your smartphone.
- Step Two: Create an account and upload your vaccine information and/or negative test results. You can use a digital certificate or manual entry with a photo or upload of your vaccination card to demonstrate your health status. You will need to add a photo of yourself and add a confirmation code sent to your email. Simply follow the prompts.
- Step Three: Search for and select “Society for Implementation Research Conference” to create your Entry Pass before you arrive for speedier access! You can also go to this link on your phone after creating your Bindle account.
If you prefer not to use the Bindle app, we will also accept paper credentials, such as a CDC vaccine card or proof of a negative COVID-19 test with matching photo ID. If bringing paper credentials, please leave extra time for verification at registration.
Additional safety measures:
- SIRC is working closely with the Coronado Marriott to minimize risk during conference activities. All guests are required to follow the established Marriott “Commitment to Clean” expectations. Learn more at https://clean.marriott.com.
- Breakout rooms will not exceed capacity limits.
- Ample outdoor seating areas are available for conference participants to eat lunch or gather to network in small groups.
- All registrants who are feeling ill will be asked to not attend the conference.
- We encourage all registrants to travel with rapid COVID-19 test kits in case of known exposure or possible symptoms. The SIRC 2022 conference team will be able to direct registrants to locations where rapid COVID-19 tests are available locally, upon request.
- SIRC continues to closely monitor health and safety precautions related to COVID-19, including CDC guidance, current research evidence, and state of California guidelines. Protocols will be updated accordingly.
By registering for the conference, attendees understand and agree to follow these health and safety protocols. Additionally, by registering for the conference, attendees knowingly and freely assume all risks related to exposure to or infection by COVID-19 in connection to traveling and large public gatherings. SIRC cannot guarantee zero exposure or contract of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases as a result of participation in the conference. SIRC cannot be held liable for any actions, damages, costs, or expenses arising out of or relating to exposure to or infection by COVID-19 at the conference. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.