The health and safety of our in-person SIRC 2022 participants remains our highest priority. We anticipate approximately 500 attendees at the conference. SIRC has established health and safety protocols to minimize the risk of COVID-19 and its variants.
Here is what you should know:
- All attendees at SIRC 2022 will be required to provide verification of full COVID-19 vaccination. Additional instructions will be provided to registrants via email in the coming weeks.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask indoors at all times, unless while eating, regardless of vaccination status. We encourage you to take outdoor “mask breaks” as needed in the beautiful southern California weather.
Additional safety measures:
- SIRC is working closely with the Coronado Marriott to minimize risk during conference activities. All guests are required to follow the established Marriott “Commitment to Clean” expectations. Learn more at https://clean.marriott.com.
- Breakout rooms will not exceed capacity limits.
- Ample outdoor seating areas are available for conference participants to eat lunch or gather to network in small groups.
- All registrants who are feeling ill will be asked to not attend the conference.
- We encourage all registrants to travel with rapid COVID-19 test kits in case of known exposure or possible symptoms. The SIRC 2022 conference team will be able to direct registrants to locations where rapid COVID-19 tests are available locally, upon request.
- SIRC continues to closely monitor health and safety precautions related to COVID-19, including CDC guidance, current research evidence, and state of California guidelines. Protocols will be updated accordingly.
By registering for the conference, attendees understand and agree to follow these health and safety protocols. Additionally, by registering for the conference, attendees knowingly and freely assume all risks related to exposure to or infection by COVID-19 in connection to traveling and large public gatherings. SIRC cannot guarantee zero exposure or contract of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases as a result of participation in the conference. SIRC cannot be held liable for any actions, damages, costs, or expenses arising out of or relating to exposure to or infection by COVID-19 at the conference. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.