Location | Schedule | Who should attend? | Sponsors
Advancing Efficient Methodologies Through Community Partnerships and Team Science and Pre-conference Workshops
September 24 – 26, 2015 Seattle, WA
Registration is closed. If you are presenting at the conference and still need to register, you will be able to do so onsite.
Please scroll down to view the registration rates and for information on the cancellation policy, scholarships, and VA travel approval info.
Special Note for SIRC Presenters – we consider you a presenter if you are giving the presentation at SIRC (i.e., not a co-author) or the presenter for your group has let us know that you are also speaking. We have protected spots for all presenters, so if you are a presenter please select that option so you don’t take one of the limited non-presenter spots.
If you can pay now, please register via the appropriate “Standard??? option.
If you are from the VA or another agency and cannot pay at this time pending approval, please complete the appropriate online form to register. You will receive a registration confirmation email the day you register. Then you will email email@example.com when you are able to pay and a link will be sent to you to do this. (Payment amount will be based on the date you pay not the date you register.)
Please note that registration will occur in two steps.
- The first step will be to input your information and select workshops and conference talks.
- The second step will be to select your payment method and proceed accordingly from there.
To begin registration, please choose the appropriate link below
- Presenter, Standard
- Presenter, VA or Other Federal Agency with Deferred Payment
- Non-Presenter, Standard
- Non-Presenter, VA or Other Federal Agency with Deferred Payment
- Student Presenter, Standard
- Student Presenter, VA or Other Federal Agency with Deferred Payment
- Student Non-Presenter, Standard
- Student Non-Presenter, VA or Other Federal Agency with Deferred Payment
Privacy – All registration information will be used for registration purposes only and will not be shared. Credit card payments will be made on a secure site and processed by Authorize.net.
Thursday Workshops (September 24, 2015)
Registration for the Thursday Workshops is limited and separate from the conference.
- Implementation Research Development Workshop (IRDW) & Implementation Project Development Workshop (IPDW)
There is no fee for the by invitation IRDW or IPDW.
Main Conference (September 25-26, 2015)
- Early bird June 8 – July 3, 2015
- Professional $250
- Regular July 4 – August 14, 2015
- Late Registration Onsite Only August 15 – September 26, 2015
The deadline for registration refunds and/or cancellations is July 24. 2015. Requests received after July 24. 2015 are not eligible for a refund.
- Conference registrations and combined conference & workshop registrations will incur a $30 USD administrative fee.
- Workshop only registrations will incur a $15 USD administation fee.
A limited number of scholarships will be available, and provided as a reduction in the registration fee. Please note that there are no travel scholarships for SIRC 2015.
To inquire about a scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “scholarship inquiry??? in the subject line. In your email briefly describe your financial need and why you are requesting assistance. Scholarships will be decided on a case-by-case, first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to presenters.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) ONLY
For SIRC members who need to request Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) travel approval and/or funds for the 2015 conference:
In order to allow for enough lead time to request travel, SIRC is available in VA’s EES ACES system. Here is the link (only works on VA computers):
Society for Implementation Research Collaboration (SIRC) Conference: Advancing Efficient Methodologies Through Community Partnerships and Team Science (Seattle, WA)
Please note that this if for VA approval only. SIRC does not receive this information and it will not register you with SIRC for the conference.