those from diverse personal backgrounds and/OR
studying diverse populations are particularly welcome.
Developers of Evidence Based Psychosocial Interventions (EBPI’s)
Clinicians, organizational leaders, consumers, and advocates who have successfully implemented one or more EBPIs in their program/agency/system
Implementation Research Experts
Researchers who have developed:
- models of training, supervision, or implementation
- quantitative or qualitative research designs
- sampling frames or statistical methodology
- community participation strategies
Effectiveness Research Experts
- Researchers who have taken EBPIs from efficacy studies to effectiveness.
Implementation Researchers from Other Disciplines
Researchers who have successfully disseminated products in:
- other professions
Agency Administrators, Clinicians, Consumers, and Advocates
- Frontline stakeholders who are actually training, conducting, implementing, or experiencing EBPIs every day.
- Colleagues in graduate school or fellowship just entering the field or those who have been redirecting their careers in this direction.
- If you are an undergraduate or have an undergraduate degree and are working toward graduate school, we have a role for you as well.
To learn more about the opportunities for junior colleagues and mentorship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.