The Practicing Knowledge Translation, a 5-day workshop April 16th to 20th, 2018 is being offered at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute in Toronto, Canada. This workshop is designed for health professionals interested in learning how to apply KT to put research evidence into practice.
Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT): Implementing evidence. Achieving outcomes is a 5-day course with a pre and post workshop webinar that focuses on applying KT science to inform implementation. The course presents a method of using evidence-based implementation strategies to produce behavior and practice changes and achieve desired outcomes. PKT is a 5-day course that includes:
- Pre and post workshop webinar;
- 5-day interactive workshop;
- skills-building activities;
- individualized coaching support; and
- take-home resources
What is Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT)?
This workshop is designed for health professionals interested in learning more about implementing change using best practices in KT.
In Practicing Knowledge Translation (PKT), participants learn how to:
- Develop an Evidence-informed, Theory-Driven program
- Map barriers and facilitators to change using theories and frameworks
- Systematically select and operationalize implementation strategies
- Plan for implementation, evaluation and sustainability
Workshop dates & Location:
The workshop will be held from April 16th to 20th, 2018 at Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute at St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
Application & contact:
Applications for this workshop are now open. If you are interested in attending this workshop, please find more information about objectives, fees, and applying attached or visit our website: https://knowledgetranslation.