The Knowledge Translation (KT) Program at St. Michael’s Hospital will be holding a 3-day workshop, Planning for Implementation and Sustainability, on April 10-12. The workshop is designed for professionals in various fields who are interested in applying implementation theories, models, and frameworks for effective implementation and sustainability of evidence-based programs.
Planning for implementation and sustainability is a 3-day workshop designed for professionals in any health-related discipline aiming to gain knowledge on how to apply the science of knowledge translation (KT) to real-world implementation projects. Through interactive lectures, activities, and coaching (optional), workshop participants will be able to do the following:
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders for implementation
- Assess the context and readiness for implementation
- Describe critical steps of an implementation plan
- Explain how to measure implementation quality and considerations related to fidelity and adaptation
- Assess barriers and facilitators to sustainability and identify sustainability strategies
- Plan for scale up and spread of an evidence-based program
Where and When
Dates: April 10-12, 2017 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
Where: Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute at St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Workshop only: $1850.00
Workshop and 3 hours of coaching: $2200.00
The cost includes the 3-day in-person workshop, take-home resources, and coaching (optional). Travel to and accommodation in Toronto for the 3-day in-person workshop is not included.
To apply for this workshop, please fill out the workshop application form found at http://knowledgetranslation.net/capacity-building/our-courses/planning-implementation-sustainability, and submit your completed form to Melissa Courvoisier. The application deadline is March 3, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
If you would like to discuss whether this workshop aligns with your learning goals and needs, please contact Melissa Courvoisier.