nFocus Solutions is dedicated to the development of innovative technologies and intelligent business solutions for the public sector. We are a leading provider of applications, services and technologies that nonprofit organizations, communities, first responders and government agencies rely on to deliver services to the public at large. Our high-quality data management and analysis software enable our clients to achieve clear, well-defined results that change the world.
The Evaluation Consultant works under the Director of Community Analytics and Learning to build client capacity to use data, evidence, and analytics to drive organizational learning and positive youth outcomes. In addition, the Evaluation Consultant works in collaboration with Account Project Managers to set client expectations and translate client needs into development priorities for the nFocus engineering team.
- In tandem with the appropriate Account Project Manager, participate in regular client calls to stay up to date on project developments.
- Engage in client interviews and extensive document review to identify existing client data collection, analysis, interpretation, and use practices, needs, and goals.
- Support Account Project Manager in setting client expectations and designing implementation solutions to met client goals.
- Support Director of Community Analytics and Learning in providing learning experiences and scaffolds for clients to make use of data and evidence to drive organizational learning and positive social outcomes.
- Provide data cleaning and management duties as needed.
- Provide research and writing assistance to Director of Community Analytics and Learning, Director of Marketing, and Director of Training to create client learning tools and marketing materials (e.g., case studies).
- Master’s degree or above in public administration, public health, education, psychology, sociology, or other social science; or Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years consulting for non-profit organizations and designing and conducting program evaluations.
- Writing portfolio with examples of research and policy briefs; technical writing experience a plus
- Excel a must, SPSS/SAS/Stata/R preferable
- Preference given to candidates with experience managing SaaS technology implementations
To apply for this job, click here.