Deloitte is recruiting a clinical psychologist with implementation science expertise for an opportunity in the Washington, D.C. Metro area.
- Support the implementation of evidence-based psychological health practices for one of Deloitte’s clients.
- Assist in the design, execution, and evaluation of pilots and new practices with healthcare professionals.
- Develop and deliver in-person/virtual CEU-eligible trainings to behavioral health specialists.
- Assist in the development and administration of data collection tools.
- Provide facilitation support to providers using new practices.
- Advise on implementation science approaches.
- Develop executive-level reports and presentations.
- Author conference presentations and journal article manuscripts.
- Must have a Ph.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience providing psychological services post-graduation (e.g. psychotherapy, consultation)
- Licensed or license-eligible in any U.S. state or territory
- Knowledge of implementation science principles and frameworks
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis
For more information or to apply, please visit: https://dtt.taleo.net/careersection/10260/jobdetail.ftl?job=E19ROSCACSJW0063-SO&lang=en&sns_id=linkedin