Anyone interested in implementation of Evidence Based Psychosocial Interventions (EBPIs) is welcome to join SIRC. SIRC membership includes discounted conference rates, participation in the listserv, updates on SIRC activities as they happen, and access to SIRC resources. SIRC transitioned from an NIMH-funded conference grant to a society in 2015 with the support of 161 Founding Members.
A subgroup of SIRC members with particular expertise are invited to be part of the Network of Expertise (NoE). If you would like to be considered for the NoE, you can provide your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Membership costs $175 for full members and $50 for students every 2 years, with financial hardship scholarships available. Discounted rates are offered for residents of low and middle income countries. To request a financial hardship scholarship or discounted rate based on country of residence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership dues are collected every other year in May and are due in June. The current membership timeframe is June 1, 2017 – May 31, 2019. Dues are not prorated.
An annual budget will be made available to all contributing members for transparency, and resource priorities will be informed by biannual member surveys. SIRC will be led by a core team of internally elected officers over the next two years to ensure a smooth transition of NIMH funding.
SIRC members will have voting privileges to elect future leadership positions within SIRC.
SIRC will prioritize the following activities and resources for paid members.
- The Instrument Review Project. We currently have an NIMH-funded R01 to expand our repository and introduce a stakeholder driven pragmatic measures rating criteria; develop three new measures of implementation outcomes; and rate the quality of a repository of over 400 measures.
- A searchable membership database to locate experts in different areas and support organic collaborations.
- Quarterly updates on SIRC meetings and SIRC initiatives.
- Weekly emails including recent postdoctoral fellowship, job, and training opportunities.
- Mentoring Program for student and new investigators of the Network of Expertise.
- A new implementation science focused, open access journal. We are currently in the proposal phase and seeking member feedback to inform its scope, processes, etc. and to build the editorial board and list of reviewers.
- A training institute for collaborative implementation science. We are currently seeking funding to support this initiative.
If you are signing up for institutional membership please select “new institutional membership”, even if you are an existing individual member.
Already a Member and Need to Renew?
Ready To Become a New Member?