Key Issues in Evidence Based Psychosocial Intervention (EBPI) Implementation Methods and Research.
- Assessment methods for adherence/fidelity
- Methods for assessing and managing clinician and administrative staff turnover
- The scope of adaptation before the EBPI is no longer evidence based
- Instruments measuring organization and training variables
- Review of empirically supported methods of dissemination and implementation from other disciplines and for other populations (e.g., medicine, business, education)
The first biennial SIRC was held in October, 2011. All the presentations were video-taped and are available along with the presenter’s slides through the above link.